Learn how John Steel's Custom Parts Configurator works: How to set up a part, how to grasp its dimensions, which basic shape to choose, how to make cutouts / notches / custom holes ...
- How is the price of my piece calculated ?
- How do I make a cut in my piece?
- How do I enter the dimensions of my piece (cm, mm)?
- What types of drilling or cut-outs can I make?
- What basic shapes do you offer?
- How do I choose my basic shape?
- How do I delete a hole or a cut-out on the configurator?
- I have a problem with an outline superimposed on the configurator. What should I do?