- How is the price of my piece calculated ?
- How do I make a cut in my piece?
- How do I enter the dimensions of my piece (cm, mm)?
- What types of drilling or cut-outs can I make?
- What basic shapes do you offer?
- How do I choose my basic shape?
- Do you offer a painting service (metal, wood)?
- I need to cut out particular shapes. How do I do that?
- How does laser cutting work?
- What sizes of metal sheets can you cut?
- What metal thicknesses do you cut?
- What are the tolerances of your cuttings?
Relationship and customer reviews
John Steel Pro Features
Starting off with John Steel Pro
Files and original data
- Should I be a company to order on John Steel Pro?
- Which file types are supported by John Steel Pro?
- What is a DXF file?
- How can I generate a cuttable DXF file?
- Which software do you use to draw DXF files?
- What is your unit of measurement?